Fight To Flight Lottery
Fight & Flight Lottery
To view the Junior Huskies Wrestling Fight & Flight Lottery 6 winners click on each prize above.
Ticket number 4519 – John Grant – Saskatoon
Ticket number – 1249 – Natasha Wiebe – Warman
Ticket number – 0767 – Elaine Dutchak – Saskatoon
Junior Huskies Wrestling Fight & Flight Lottery 6 Rules of Play
- Tickets are available for sale to Saskatchewan residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase tickets
- Tickets cost $10.00 each.
- Ticket sales will commence on December 1, 2018 and will cease Mar 22, 2019.
- The draw will take place on March 23, 2019 at 12:00
- The draw will be held at Saskatoon Field House 2020 College Dr. Saskatoon SK
- All tickets sold will be placed into a draw bin.
- Participants do not have to be present to be eligible to win.
- Draw winners will be notiﬁed by telephone.
- Odds of winning will depend on how many tickets are sold, 5000 tickets are being printed
- The winners will be listed on www.jrhuskieswrestling.com and contacted by telephone. Winners will have 1 year to claim prizes from draw date. If the prizes go unclaimed beyond their hold date, the prize/cash equivalent shall be donated to a charitable beneﬁciary approved by SLGA.
- All winning tickets that are drawn shall be returned to the drum after each draw to allow for equal opportunity to win all prizes.
- Members of the organization, immediate family, or persons involved in the conduct and management of the Rafﬂe will be allowed to purchase tickets
- Contact information in the event of a complaint or dispute: Colin Hoeft 306-341-4549 Draw details: Prizes will be drawn as follows:
- First name: Build Your Dream Vacation: Air Canada Travel Voucher $2000 (value: $2000)
- Second name: Shape Up: One (1) year unlimited membership to Synergy Strength Crossﬁt Saskatoon (value: $1700)
- Third name: Couch Potato: 55” Samsung 4K UHD TV. (value: $1500)
- TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $5200